[Owncloud] OC3 branch?

Jan Seynaeve jan.seynaeve at gmail.com
Tue Jan 31 14:58:01 UTC 2012

I was also just struggling with GIT, i have a 'home' setup for which
i'd like to take the risk and having the latest changes in. If i'm
getting it right, then:

#git clone git://gitorious.org/owncloud/owncloud.git
and:
#git fetch

should keep me up to date with the 'master' branch, or should i be
using 'git pull --rebase'  to sync up again?

Then, if I ever want the stable version, i should change to the branch
like this:

#git checkout stable
#git pull --rebase

Does that sounds about right?