[Owncloud] Bug Manager (thebuggenie) password reset

Aqeel Zafar aqeel at aqeeliz.com
Tue Jan 24 09:56:56 UTC 2012

Hey,

I forgot my password for the bug manager ( http://bugs.owncloud.org ),
and after going through the password reset process, got the new
password email which said that my password has been updated and:

> and log in with the username aqeeliz and the password %password%

%password% is obviously placeholder for my actual password, which I
didn't receive. (Just to make sure, I tried logging in with password
%password% too, but it didn't work.).

Can someone check that out and reset my password again? My username is 'aqeeliz'

Regards,
--
Aqeel Zafar
http://aqeeliz.com