[Owncloud] calendar import

Thomas Tanghus thomas at tanghus.net
Mon Jan 23 14:42:45 UTC 2012

On Monday 23 January 2012 14:25 Jan Seynaeve wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I saw there's an import.php in the calendar code, but i can't seem to
> find the page where i can actually use it to import a calendar.
> Is this still to be implemented or am I just not seeing something
> (which would actually be very probable too) ?

AFAIK it is still Work in Progress, which works, but currently only in a kinda
un-intuitive way.
Upload an ics file to your ownCloud instance in the files section of the web
client. Click on it to import the calendar. You may need to reload the page to
let the import start.

It is possible that there is already a 1-click solution, but I haven't seen it
yet :-)

--
Med venlig hilsen / Best Regards

Thomas Tanghus