[Owncloud] sabre dav and ldap users

Evert Pot evert at rooftopsolutions.nl
Mon Jan 23 14:05:41 UTC 2012

On Jan 23, 2012, at 2:58 PM, Dirk Kastens wrote:

> Hi,
>
> I just added a bug report for this issue:
>
> http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-102

I'd strongly recommend not using a separate principals table. You should be able to just map this to an existing users backend.
The sole reason 'principals' and 'authentication' is split in SabreDAV, is because I didn't want to force people to implement a principal system (e.g.: lists of users/groups) if you're only interested in authentication.

Whenever I implement SabreDAV anywhere though, the principals table gets removed.

Cheers,
Evert