[Owncloud] Bug tracker tells me, resetting my password is "Forbidden for this user"?!

Bugsbane bugsbane at gmail.com
Thu Jan 19 19:08:56 UTC 2012

Hey all,

I have a whole bunch o' bugs I'd like to report in our shiny new bug
tracker (hurray!). Unfortunately bugs.owncloud.org isn't letting me log
in (boo!). When I follow the link for if you don't remember the password
it tells me "Forbidden for this user. Please contact your
administrator." o_O

Now, with all the unmitigated evil I get up to in my day to day life,
sometimes it's easy to forget, but I really don't recall aiming any of
my most recent malevolence / death rays on the ownCloud bugtracker (thus
far). I'm assuming this is some funky kind of permissions error (or a
minority report style "We're punishing you for the crimes you *will*
commit..."). Either way, can anyone fix / explain this for me?

Thanks!

Bugsbane (destroyer of worlds).