[Owncloud] thumbnails in gallery app

Software at quantentunnel.de Software at quantentunnel.de
Sat Jan 14 16:36:21 UTC 2012

Sure.

The server (actually an old computer used as media server with a 2 TB disk for /home and small disk for everything else):
Linux 2.6.32-37-generic-pae #81-Ubuntu
owncloud current master, commit 34a4784...
pictures all on /var/www/owncloud/... (i.e., no symbolic link to my 2 TB disk).

The client (less interesting): I trigger the rescan from Linux Ubuntu Natty, Firefox 9.0.1

I manually deleteed the records, but not the tables, in owncloud.db (using sqlite3) and rm all pre-rendered thumbnails.
Then logged in from the client machine into my account, confirmed that all pictures exist (as files), then switched to the gallery app and hit rescan; no visible response.

Are there any logs? I've seen that logging is forseen, but it seems not to be widely used. I diverted the logs to /var/log/owncloud.log, and I have set the logging level to debug.

Best

Al_

-------- Original-Nachricht --------