[Owncloud] bug tracker

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Fri Jan 13 15:44:50 UTC 2012

Hi,

I have setup a bugtracker for ownCloud. I hope everything works as expected but please consider it a beta service for now.
http://http://bugs.owncloud.org/

We have three user levels for now.

- Unregistered visitors: Can only view bugs and feature requests.
- Registered users: Can add new bugs or feature requests, comment on bugs and edit own bugs/requests
- Developer: Can add,confirm,edit and close bugs.

Everybody who wants to report a bug can register an account. Developers who want to work on the bugs and edit them can send me their login  name so that I can put them into the developer group.

Please donĀ“t report ownCloud 2 bugs anymore. Only master or ownCloud 3 alpha/beta bugs

Have fun

Cheers
Frank

Frank Karlitschek