[Owncloud] update mechanism

Stefan Göckeritz goeckeritz at rheinahrcampus.de
Tue Jan 10 15:35:32 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

so I tried to update my 2.0 instance with 3.0a1 using the mentioned
mechanism.
Basically it worked. I can log in and have all my files, but there are
some issues:
  - hitting "New" to make a new folder or file won't work, nothing happens
  - same with the upload arrow pointing upwards
  - when opening a gallery no pictures are shown, but this error:
Undefined index: file_path in
*/home/www/owncloud/apps/gallery/index.php* on line *30
*also everything else in gallery app works, but the pictures are just
missing
  - shared public addresses work (which is really nice) but when I click
a picture file it is not shown using the nice highslide overlay;
remarkable: when logged in as a  user, the effect is there...someone
that just uses the shared link won't see the nice overlay effect :-(

That's it so far. Actually the update only works with the 3.0a1 release,
not with the latest development version one can download on the site. I
don't have a clue why. It gives some errors with memory allocation or
execution time of more than 30 secs with MDB2.php.

Cheers
Stefan