[Owncloud] Issue tracker?

Mark Constable markc at renta.net
Tue Jan 10 15:27:50 UTC 2012

> It is getting more and more difficult to keep track of development without
> a proper issue tracker. Is it because of lack of resources that it has been
> delayed and if so what can we do to solve it? Having something like Redmine
> installed on owncloud.org would really help a lot. To start with we could
> just use the issue tracking part of it and slowly integrate the rest.

Wouldn't it be kind of weird trying to integrate a Ruby based tracker into
a PHP project? Why not integrate something like Flyspray or anything in PHP...

http://flyspray.org/
http://www.mantisbt.org/
http://chaozz.nl/software/fireant/
http://phpbt.sourceforge.net/
http://www.horde.org/whups/
http://www.thebuggenie.com/

and also think about integrating something like FluxBB as well?

Or, just use GitHub and be done with it.