[Owncloud] Editor feedback

Tom Needham needham.thomas at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 21:57:41 UTC 2012

Hi Jan

Thanks for the feedback.

I haven't changed the font, that will have been a change in the ace code.

Regarding the line numbering, once again any change there will be with the ace code.

For the moment I have just been working on implementing the editor into ownCloud rather than altering he editor itself. I will have a look at changing these when I have some more free time :)

Thanks,
Tom

Tom Needham (tpn)
needham.thomas at gmail.com