[Owncloud] bug in contacts app

Stefan Göckeritz goeckeritz at rheinahrcampus.de
Sun Jan 8 12:40:28 UTC 2012

Hey everyone,

for speedy debugging of an OC3 bug, I issue this one right here in the list:
when adding a telephone number (not any other item) to a contact
following error occurs
Warning: strtoupper() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
C:\Program
Files\wamp\www\owncloud3\apps\contacts\templates\part.property.php on
line /30
/Warning: strtoupper() expects parameter 1 to be string, array given in
C:\Program
Files\wamp\www\owncloud3\apps\contacts\templates\part.property.php on
line /34
/The number gets stored though/.
/I opened a bug in the tracker and attached a screenshot. Its address is
http://owncloud.shapado.com/questions/bug-in-contact-app.

Hope this helps and the solution makes into final 3.0 release

Keep it up.

Cheers
Stefan