[Owncloud] owncloud 3 alpha 1

Jan Sommer jan.sommer at s2008.tu-chemnitz.de
Sat Jan 7 13:51:23 UTC 2012

Hello,

I just shortly tested the alpha.
There are still the visiual bugs in Opera. Namely the flickering when one
hovers over the filelist, the file icons are above the checkboxes and
adding new words in the texteditor doesn't work (deleting characters
works). With firefox everything works. Can someone else reproduce that?

Best regards,

    Jan