[Owncloud] WebDAV copied files have 0 bytes - sometimes...

Mon Jan 2 11:46:51 UTC 2012

Hello.

On Mon, Jan 2, 2012 at 11:54, cosch <cosch at torfbruecke.net> wrote:

> i tried to search for SabreDAV (which i understand is the OC wevdav
> framework used) bugs regarding webdav locks. This looks to be very
> interessting:
>
> "Multiple locks not maintained when using Sabre_DAV_Locks_Backend_File"
> http://code.google.com/p/sabredav/issues/detail?id=178#c0
>
> "... 3. Final PUT containing file data fails with 412 Precondition
> failed because the UNLOCK ._(file) nukes the token for the first LOCK
> (file).."
>
> It claims to be fixed on December 14 and beeing release as SabreDAV 1.5.5.
> What is the version included in current OC Master?

In OC, there's 1.5.4. I tried replacing 3rdparty/Sabre with lib/Sabre
from the SabreDAV 1.5.5 distribution. Didn't change anything.

OTOH, I don't think it's related to OS X. I get this issue also for
a simple "cp $file $src" from within the terminal. There are no
_ files involved. And it also happens on Linux as a client, where
there are for sure not ._ files at all.

 Best regards,
Alexander
--