[Owncloud] bookmark app question

Bugzy Little bugzylittle at gmail.com
Mon Feb 27 07:24:46 UTC 2012

Hi owncloudtester,
	Technically, if you scroll down to the bottom of your list of bookmarks
the rest should appear. However, it seems that on firefox (this is the browser
that I use), if your browser window is much larger than the list of bookmarks,
you may need to reduce the size of your browser window and then scroll to the
bottom of the bookmarks list before the rest of the bookmarks appear. I should
probably report this as a bug on bugs.owncloud.org if it hasn't been reported
already. (I hope this makes sense)

Bugzy