[Owncloud] [GSoC 2012] Project Idea - Mozilla sync integration

Supreet Pal Singh supreetpal at gmail.com
Sat Feb 25 14:15:50 UTC 2012

Hey
As you may have understood from the subject that I am interested in working
for the project idea "Mozilla Sync Integration". Hence, I would be needing
your help to set things up and get started. :)
I have been involved with KDE since the past 1 year, mainly working on
Qt/QML for digiKam <http://www.digikam.org/>development and a part of the
team which authored/published Beginner's Guide to KDE
Development<http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/>[
dot<http://dot.kde.org/2012/02/05/kde-development-%E2%80%93-beginners-guide>] [
lulu<http://www.lulu.com/product/paperback/beginning-kde-development/18849700?productTrackingContext=search_results/search_shelf/center/1>].
The reason I am interested in this project is that I am also a web
developer and have worked extensively on web technologies, I have
experience working with HTML , CSS , JS , PHP , MySQL , AJAX , JOOMLA and a
bit of Google AppEngine. You can find my CV here <http://goo.gl/TZ8Ns>.

I would appreciate a quick reply either directing me to the email address
of the mentor or preferably some directions on how to go about the project.
Thanks in advance. :)

Links above:
1.http://www.digikam.org/
2.http://flossmanuals.net/kde-guide/