[Owncloud] Antwort: Re: LDAP: AD authentication per group (not OU)

sven.ehret at comdok.de sven.ehret at comdok.de
Thu Feb 23 08:41:30 UTC 2012

Hi Arthur,

is there any news regarding the new LDAP plugin (s. below)?

I can do some testing if needed or wished.

Best,

Sven Ehret
Informations-Technologie
Dienstleistungen COMDOK GmbH
Eifelstraße 14
53757 Sankt Augustin

Tel.: +49 (0)2241.3 49 - 178
Fax: +49 (0)2241.3 49 - 111
mailto:ehret at comdok.de

Geschäftsführer: Hans-Dieter Rapsilber
Amtsgericht: Siegburg
HRB: 2056
http://www.comdok.de

Von:    "Arthur Schiwon (Blizzz)" <blizzz at owncloud.com>
An:     owncloud at kde.org
Datum:  08.02.2012 11:28
Betreff:        Re: [Owncloud] LDAP: AD authentication per group (not OU)
Gesendet von:   owncloud-bounces at kde.org

Hey,

On Wednesday 08 February 2012 11:02:39 sven.ehret at comdok.de wrote:
> Hello List,
>
> authenticating to our AD works. But, due to the design of the directory
> tree, I have to restrict usage not to a ou but to a certain group. In
the
> LDAP plugin dialogue I only can set an LDAP base.

I am going to unify the different LDAP Auth methods out there with the aim
provide a single plugin, that can be configured by your needs. This use
case is
requested and therefore will be implemented.

Cheers
Arthur