[Owncloud] GSoC ideas

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 17:15:13 UTC 2012

Hi,
thanks for the email Jakob!
I believe that for the project I will apply for (feed aggregator) it's
particularly helpful to be under the KDE umbrella. In fact, a big part
of that project will involve working with akonadi and akregator.
Because of this, I was also planning to ask Frank Osterfeld to
co-mentor this project if that helps. What do you guys think?

Alessandro (zimba12)