[Owncloud] GSoC ideas

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Wed Feb 15 10:20:44 UTC 2012

Hi Jakob,

thanks a lot for stepping up. This are very cool ideas and GSoC was always very successful for us in the past.

The problem is that we have an unclear situation at the moment if we still can participate at GSoC under der KDE umbrella.
I can't answer the question at the moment if this is possible.

It might be necessary that ownCloud applies independently at Google to be a GSoC project.
I donĀ“t have a lot of experience here and limited time. So is someone willing to look into this?

Frank