[Owncloud] Feature idea/request

Stefan Bogner sbogner at gmail.com
Wed Feb 15 08:53:19 UTC 2012

Hi,

the new ownCloud release is a great piece of software.

I have an idea for a feature: integrate Firefox sync.

The firefox sync server ("weave") is open source and I believe a lot of users
would appreciate to have a way to sync their stuff (esp. when it comes to
critical data like passwords) to their own servers rather than to Mozilla's
servers - and I believe it would fit into oneCloud very well (weave can be a
pain to setup, that is the step that oneCloud could eliminate for the
users/admins here)...

Cheers-
Stefan