[Owncloud] Theming and Formfactors

Frank Karlitschek karlitschek at kde.org
Sat Feb 11 22:57:23 UTC 2012

Hi,

O.K. theming and different form-factors are now implemented
I integrated all the feedback. Thanks for it :-)

js files and templates can be replaced by files provided by a theme. css files are loaded additionally to the default one so it is easy to just override the things that you want to change. You can even use variables. :-)

Simple documentation is here:
http://owncloud.org/dev/formfactors/
http://owncloud.org/dev/theming/

I also added a repo for themes:
https://gitorious.org/owncloud/themes

Currently there is just a stupid demo theme from me to demonstrate how it works.

Cheers
Frank