[Owncloud] WebDAV docs for OS X

Thomas Schober thomas.schober at gmail.com
Fri Feb 10 16:32:16 UTC 2012

At the moment i am using cyberduck but there is a little taste of FTP in
it. The convenient thing about the cloud would be to use it like any other
folder for syncing with rsync and so on. starting a extra tool to upload
anything disqualifies it for me. So i can use FTP and have the same effect.

Its not the fault of owncloud, it is tha ugly finder client.