[Owncloud] (Apple Address Book?) Import existing contacts to Contacts app?

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:22:36 UTC 2012

Wow that worked. Thank you so much for your detailed instructions!!
In the meantime, perhaps these instructions should be added to the
owncloud website? Or perhaps someone could even make something like an
Automator or Applescript app that could do this more easily?

Thanks.

On 3 February 2012 19:15, Lennart Rosam <lennart at familie-rosam.de> wrote:
> Sorry - I send this earlier and meant to respond to the mailing list -.-
>
> Am 2012-02-04 01:11, schrieb Lennart Rosam:
>>
>> On 2012-02-04 00:29, Georg Ehrke wrote:
>>
>>> Hi,
>>> for OS X and iOS you need a special address. You should take a look at