[Owncloud] (Apple Address Book?) Import existing contacts to Contacts app?

Advrk Aplmrkt avkaplmkt at gmail.com
Sat Feb 4 00:12:40 UTC 2012

Hello again,

Per the instructions from the link you provided, I tried:

http://ADDRESS/apps/contacts/carddav.php/principals/USERNAME/

(replacing ADDRESS and USERNAME with my actual information of course)

However, I still get the same error in Address Book in Mac OS X. Is
there anything else I can try? Thanks.

BTW, the instructions worked for my iOS device, but again not for OS X.