[Owncloud] 4.5 beta 1

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Thu Aug 30 08:26:34 UTC 2012

Am Donnerstag, dem 30.08.2012 um 10:20 schrieb Torsten Grote:
> On Wednesday 29 August 2012 19:31:27 Thomas Müller wrote:
> > > Thanks a lot for doing the tests by the way
> >
> > No problem - but it would be good to get some more support from the
> > developers/community in terms of monitoring the builds and see, what is
> > broken.
>
> Wouldn't it be nice to have automated emails to this or an upcoming dev list
> in case some tests break, so developers are notified automatically and can use
> this email thread to discuss the steps needed to resolve the issue?

Currently the build notifications go to the IRC channel #owncloud-dev

As soon as we have the dev mailing list we can push emails there as well.
I don't either want to flood this list with the build notifications nor the
personal mailboxes of the individual developers.

What about tweeting the build status ;-)

THX,

Tom