[Owncloud] ownCloud Mailing List for developers

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Wed Aug 29 21:10:46 UTC 2012

That becomes pretty evident when you visit the forum and check the
reply counts to threads. There are lots of threads, but most of them
are not replied to. There is even a subforum for issues & feature
requests, with which people are lead the completely wrong way:
http://forum.owncloud.org/viewforum.php?f=4

I cut off Shapado back then because it was yet-another-help-platform.
It’s unfortunate, because questions were actually answered there and
didn’t get buried because you could vote on the thread. The existence
of the forum thinned out questions though.

Let’s talk about this in Berlin.