[Owncloud] 4.5 beta 1

Thomas Müller thomas.mueller at tmit.eu
Wed Aug 29 15:52:48 UTC 2012

Am Mittwoch, dem 29.08.2012 um 17:44 schrieb Frank Karlitschek:
> Hi,
>
> We are getting closer.
> I just uploaded beta 1
> owncloud.org/releases/owncloud-4.5.0-beta1.tar.bz2
> Feature freeze is now in effect so please only commit bugfixes from now on. New features should go into branches.
>
> Please give it a hard test.

As we have failing testcases on git master it was not the best time to tag beta1.

:-/

See my mail as of today in the morning:

Hi,

we have 3 new failing test cases since yesterday in the area of file cache:
http://ci.tmit.eu/job/ownCloud-Server%28master%29/713/testReport/

Someone feeling guilty ;-)
Any volunteer to take a look?

Thanks a lot,