[Owncloud] multiple apps directories

Alessandro Cosentino cosenal at gmail.com
Tue Aug 28 10:57:34 UTC 2012

I had understood that, but I don't see the point of specifying the
'url' field in config.php.

Also, with the multiple apps configuration, I get errors like
"NetworkError: 404 Not Found -
http://localhost/owncloud/apps2/calendar/img/icon.svg", but this might
be just something wrong in my configuration or some cache problem.

my config.php looks like this:
'apps_paths' =>
  array (
    array (