[Owncloud] the best way to offer ownCloud

Antonello Carlomagno a.carlomagno at enuvola.com
Tue Aug 28 10:05:47 UTC 2012

Hello!

Let me know what is the best way to offer ownCloud.

I think there are two types of users:

- Single User
- Members of a group (company)

For the user to create a single instance with all the individual users.

instead

For the user company / group an instance separate ...

Every company / group should have a personal cloud, then create a
different instance for company.

Each instance should have a database, a web space, etc etc ... would be
possible to automate the procedures for creating instance? crazy?

is that correct? I look forward suggestions

regards
Antonello