[Owncloud] copying files

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Mon Aug 27 20:30:04 UTC 2012

When a user is connected to Owncloud via webdav in their OS, they cannot
copy a file from one folder to another on the Owncloud server. I've
tried this in Linux, Windows, and OS X.   I can drag a file from one
folder to another, but it does a "move" instead of a "copy".  I don't
see a way to make a copy at all besides copying to the local machine and
then to the other folder.  Is this a limitation of the WebDav protocol,
the implementation of the protocol, or am I doing something idiotic?

Trey Nolen