[Owncloud] Commiting Oracle support tomorrow, beware of SQL without escaped identifiers

Tim Bell Tim.Bell at cern.ch
Mon Aug 27 16:56:28 UTC 2012

I would be a strong supporter of Oracle owncloud support in 4.5.  There is a
strong need for an enterprise private cloud solution such as owncloud with
good multi-platform support even when these are proprietary (e.g. Windows
and iOS clients)

Sites like us have major open source investments but also are pragmatic when
there are other considerations such as in-house DBA skills and tool
investment.

Tim Bell
CERN