[Owncloud] merging master into a stable4 branch, branching model

Jörn Friedrich Dreyer jfd at owncloud.com
Sat Aug 25 01:34:57 UTC 2012

um, I may have merged some of the changes in stable4 back into master
while adding the oracle support. I hope I was not totally wrong when
assuming we were merging the fixes in stable back to master.

Can we agree on a branching model like

then hopefully it will be clearer what goes where and when ... add an
example git tutorial for a new feature, a new release and keeping the
local changes up to date with development and we have a clear
description for our developers on how oncloud uses git.

n8

Jörn

--
Jörn Friedrich Dreyer (jfd at owncloud.com)