[Owncloud] Sync Icons

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Fri Aug 24 17:04:09 UTC 2012

Hi Juan,

your are right. It´s not important for this part. But the next logical step could is to show the sync status as a small overlay icon on the file or folder itself in the filemanager. So you can see that only a part of the files are synced. Dropbox does something like that.
But perhaps I´m getting  ahead of myself ;-)

Frank