[Owncloud] Proxy in Windows App

Thomas thomas at fairplace.de
Wed Aug 22 07:47:00 UTC 2012

Hi Tom,

System Proxy is configured with PAC. I have use this to
connect to the company proxy.

But as I said I'm currently *not* using
System Proxy. I try it with the manual configuration, because

then I
can configure a proxy where I can see the Logs.

Thanks

Thomas

Am
2012-08-22 09:06, schrieb Thomas Müller:

> Hi,
> I need to know how
the sytem proxy is setup.
> E.g. I had issues with PAC.
>
> Take
care,

> Tom
>
> Thomas <thomas at fairplace.de> schrieb:
>
>> Hi Tom,
I'm currently testing with manual proxy confiuration, which looks good
in owncloud.cfg after configure over the gui. owncloud.cfg: [proxy]
type=1 host=172.31.0.253 port=3128 user= pass= But I have the same
problem if I choose system proxy. I found out, that I get sometimes a
error from the gui: "Connection to proxy closed prematurely." But still
no request to the proxy server - I can maybe check later with tcpdump.
Thx, Thomas Am 21.08.2012 23:55, schrieb Thomas Müller:

>>> Hi, I
did the initial testing of the proxy support on Windows. Please let me
know your system environment - especially how the proxy is setup. A
screenshot of Internet Explorer -> Internet options -> LAN-Settings is
welcome. Thx, Tom Am Dienstag, dem 21.08.2012 um 19:19 schrieb Thomas:

> [...]
and directly have a question to the windows app (1.0.5). Can anyone
confirm that the proxy feature is working? I can't get any connection
trough the configured proxy and I even can't see any request in the
proxy (squid) logfile. Is there a way to start the app in debug mode?
Thanks for helping Thomas
[2]

Links:
------