[Owncloud] github and contributor agreement

Jan-Christoph Borchardt hey at jancborchardt.net
Mon Aug 20 19:45:24 UTC 2012

Thank you for finally doing that. It will make developing way less
painful and probably also attract more people to the project.

Github Issues can be easily exported using the API, there are several
tools for that:
XML for Bugzilla: https://github.com/mcepl/github-issues-export
CSV: https://gist.github.com/2369729
JIRA-specific CSV: https://github.com/kylecordes/ghijira
So there’s no lock-in there even. Using Github Issues will make
filing, sorting and acting upon issues so much easier, especially
because they can be linked to pull requests and easily
inter-referenced.

And if we decide to use the Github wiki – that uses git also.