[Owncloud] notes synchronization

Stephan Schulz lists at seron.de
Sun Aug 19 00:09:28 UTC 2012

Hi together,

for me, notes synchronization and viewing is one of the major features I would like to see in owncloud some day. I heavily use zim-wiki for note taking. It is written in Python, uses GTK but has loads of features, a nice UI, is available on all major platforms and is open source. The software is actively developed, mature and very stable as far as I can tell.

In my opinion (I am just a very happy user of it) this would be a very good base to synchronize to.

Somebody else here using it?

Stephan