[Owncloud] Updater app

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Fri Aug 17 20:26:11 UTC 2012

Hi ownCloud,

I see $subject has been downloaded over 20 times so far.
I consider the update experience to be successful  since I'm still alive. :)
But I really appreciate some feedback even negative one.

As a next step I'm going to get rid of the 'backup' dir in the OC root and
move it into the 'data'  dir.
Pros are:
- 'data' dir is not involved into the update;
- 'data' dir is inaccessible from the web;
- extra dir in OC root makes it cumbersome.

Does anyone see any cons?

---
Victor