[Owncloud] Log files in sync client 1.0.5

Eric Schultz eric at schultzter.ca
Wed Aug 15 18:52:48 UTC 2012

Good afternoon...

I'm having trouble sync'ing - when I add a folder it says it can't create
it but it does get created in my ownCloud instance; and nothing ever gets
sync'd because it says the remote directory doesn't exist.

You can see what I mean here: http://flic.kr/p/cSnSoN

In the previous version there was a log window that I could open to see
what was going on, but I know previously my problem was I needed a proxy.

Now, I don't know what the problem is - proxy is enabled and using the same
system proxy as everything else (IE, Chrome, SugarSync, etc.) and the
remote directory is created, even if sync gives an error saying it isn't.
So I'd really like to know where the logs are now so I can get more info
about what the problem is!

The only thing I can think of is the secure connection is to a shared host;
so the certificate doesn't match the URL but I originally accepted that
this was okay.

Can anyone let me know where those logs are?

Thanks,