[Owncloud] next developer meeting

Frank Karlitschek frank at owncloud.org
Mon Aug 13 10:15:40 UTC 2012

Hi everybody,

we will do our next developer meeting in September or October. The office in Stuttgart is getting too small for our growing community. The 18 people last time where clearly the limit :-)
But the good thing is that we are invited by openSUSE in Nürnberg and KDAB in Berlin to do the sprint. They both have bigger rooms for us.

The meeting will be over the weekend with Friday and Monday for travel.

Everybody is invited to come!!

ownCloud Inc. also has a budget to sponsor parts of the travel and accommodation. So if you need support send a mail to frank at owncloud.org. I can´t promisse that we have a budget for everybody but we try. :-)

Please select your preferred date and location here in doodle:
http://doodle.com/aqrd4rg64hzaidxv

Looking forward to see you all! This will be fun!

Cheers
Frank