[Owncloud] ownCloud Client 1.0.4 Release

Dennis little.guitar at gmx.net
Sat Aug 11 16:40:11 UTC 2012

Thank you Oliver.
I took your advice and changed my apache2 configuration so that every
connection attempt on
plain http will be redirected to https automatically.

Unfortunately the sync-client still reports: Connection timed out

I am grateful for any advice you are willing to share.

Regards

Dennis

>>> http://download.owncloud.com/download/csync-0.50.8.tar.bz2