[Owncloud] oracle support

Victor Dubiniuk victor.dubiniuk at gmail.com
Sat Aug 11 12:37:02 UTC 2012

AFAIK Zend  is going to deprecate classic mysql extension in favor of
mysqli and PDO [1].

Btw really cool DB patterns for mapping tables to objects are described at
the chapter 13 of the excellent book 'PHP Objects, Patterns and Practice'
by Matt Zandstra [2].
Examples for this book are available for download on the 'Source
Code/Downloads' tab.

[1] http://news.php.net/php.internals/53799
[2] http://www.apress.com/9781430229254/
---