[Owncloud] master installation issues

Arthur Schiwon blizzz at owncloud.com
Fri Aug 10 22:05:53 UTC 2012

Hey,

just tried to freshly install current master using sqlite.

1st, data folder is not created. Not sure it has been done before, but I
cannot remember any issues with that. Anyway, created data and removed
config.php, installing again. Which seems to work, but

2nd, I cannot login with the admin users. The account is not written to
the database.

Okay, deleted the db file, deleted config, installed with MySQL, and.

3rd, again I cannot login.

There was some recent  work on the request handling, maybe something was
mixed up there?

Cheers
Arthur