[Owncloud] Lagging

Lennart Rosam lennart at familie-rosam.de
Fri Aug 10 11:45:26 UTC 2012

Am 10.08.2012 13:07, schrieb "Tóth Ádám":
> Guys,
> So, nobody encountered such problem, just me...? :(

No.. Me too. I looked into it some time ago and saw that there were
pending requests. For me, this only happened in Chrome. In Firefox,
everything works as expected.

This issue describes the problem:
http://bugs.owncloud.org/thebuggenie/owncloud/issues/oc-198

I have added additional information about this problem there.