[Owncloud] Encryption no longer working

Andreas Heinlein aheinlein at gmx.com
Thu Aug 9 17:18:40 UTC 2012

Hello,

thanks for your effort. Unfortunately this doesn't help in my case. I
took a look at the database, namely the table oc_fscache, and the
'encrypted' column is correct. Files still are not readable after
running your script :-(

Since I have the key file and the password, is there any chance to write
a script that will manually decrypt a file (could be a shell script or a
series of commands as well; I have shell access to the server)?

Thanks,
Andreas