[Owncloud] alpha 1 release

eMerzh merzhin at gmail.com
Thu Aug 2 19:20:42 UTC 2012

I would like to merge my bookmark thing but i had to see with jan first...
i'm bit late has i just come back from my vacations...

For the bookmark app i may be cut some feature because i still have to
make some decision / modification to make it like i would like....

I hope i will have enough time ;-)

After the tag of the first alpha we will have to clearly mark critical
and new bugs to be able to release a better OC ;-)

I hope i also can find some times to give a hand saterday with the bug tracking!