[Owncloud] ownCloud client stable?

Trey Nolen tnolen at internetpro.net
Thu Aug 2 18:33:41 UTC 2012

Sorry for taking so long. I had to gain access to the machine causing
the issue.
This machine is Windows 7 64bit.

This machine has a lot of ssleay32.dlls:
file version 0.9.9.1  (in an Apple folder)
file version 0.9.8.11 in an AT&T folder
one with no file version in an Sonicwall folder (modified 1/14/2011 size
230KB)
file version 0.9.8.12 in common files
file version 0.9.7.5 in a FileMaker folder

libeay32.dll  no file version  date: 1/5/2011  size 1.43MB in common files

When I opened owncloud.exe in depends, I got an error that it could not
find the file IESHIMS.DLL

I got a couple of other errors:
Error: At least one module has an unresolved import due to a missing
export function in an implicitly dependent module.
Error: Modules with different CPU types were found.

These were the file names loaded:

IESHIMS.DLL
ADVAPI32.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-CONSOLE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-DATETIME-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-DEBUG-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-DELAYLOAD-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-ERRORHANDLING-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-FIBERS-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-FILE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-HANDLE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-HEAP-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-INTERLOCKED-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-IO-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-LIBRARYLOADER-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-LOCALIZATION-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-LOCALREGISTRY-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-MEMORY-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-MISC-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-NAMEDPIPE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-PROCESSENVIRONMENT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-PROCESSTHREADS-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-PROFILE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-RTLSUPPORT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-STRING-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYNCH-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-SYSINFO-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-THREADPOOL-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-CORE-UTIL-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SECURITY-BASE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-CORE-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-MANAGEMENT-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-MANAGEMENT-L2-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SERVICE-WINSVC-L1-1-0.DLL
COMCTL32.DLL
COMDLG32.DLL
GDI32.DLL
IMM32.DLL
KERNEL32.DLL
KERNELBASE.DLL
LPK.DLL
MSCTF.DLL
MSVCRT.DLL
NSI.DLL
NTDLL.DLL
OLE32.DLL
OLEAUT32.DLL
RPCRT4.DLL
SHELL32.DLL
SHLWAPI.DLL
USER32.DLL
USP10.DLL
WINMM.DLL
WINSPOOL.DRV
WS2_32.DLL
ACLUI.DLL
ACTIVEDS.DLL
ADSLDPC.DLL
ADVPACK.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SECURITY-LSALOOKUP-L1-1-0.DLL
API-MS-WIN-SECURITY-SDDL-L1-1-0.DLL
APPHELP.DLL
ATL.DLL
AUTHZ.DLL