[Owncloud] Calendar Timezone issue

Daniel nix at tek12.com
Mon Apr 30 14:16:03 UTC 2012

I'm using the latest pull from the git and syncing caldav calendars in
Thunderbird isn't working anymore. I tried to delete and recreate, this
error appears in the log:

PHP Notice:  Undefined index: timezonedetection in
/var/www/owncloud/apps/calendar/ajax/settings/timezonedetection.php on
line 11, referer: https://example.com/settings/personal.php

Also, not sure if this is related or not... Recurring events are not
displaying in the web interface, I have weekly recurring events and only
the first events of the month are displayed (at the beginning of every
month, but not recurring every week). I can't test it at the moment, but
I believe it was displaying properly in Thunderbird - so perhaps it's
limited to the web interface.

If a bug report is preferred I can submit one.

Thanks,
Daniel