[Owncloud] help with ampache

Eric Frederich eric.frederich at gmail.com
Sun Apr 29 02:20:22 UTC 2012

Running latest stable 3.0.2

I'm trying to use an ampache client quickplay on Linux or Just Player on
Android.
In either case the code seems to be failing at line 70 of lib_ampache.php

            if(count($users)>0){

Note: this is before it even checks the password.

I verified that the arguments are coming in correctly.
I only have one user named admin.
I manually connected to my sqlite database and was able to do the select.
I changed the query and hardcoded the prefix and the username and still
that is where it is failing.

I put line numbers in all of the Invalid login lines and I get the number
103 back.

Any help is appreciated.  I have little PHP experience.