[Owncloud] Movable Apps

Georg Ehrke ownclouddev at georgswebsite.de
Thu Apr 26 20:23:06 UTC 2012

Hi,
today i finished my work on movable apps.
I will merge it tomorrow into master.

Important changes:
files app moved to app folder
there is still /owncloud/files/webdav.php
php and css files will be loaded through /owncloud/index.php
example:
/?app=files -> app
/?app=files&getfile=/ajax/rename.php -> execute file of an app
you can add %webroot% and %appswebroot% to css files
use in urls of background images
please use our internal functions to generate paths
js: OC.filePath
php: OC_Helper::linkTo
Files for *Dav and ampache are still in the app folder
i think about creating a /owncloud/remote folder where apps can write the php files for their remote services
what do you think about this?
I made every app in main ownCloud repo work with this

Cheers,
Georg