[Owncloud] openPhoto integration with owncloud and SoK

Shivani Jain shivani1723 at gmail.com
Thu Apr 26 18:44:47 UTC 2012

Hi,
I am an Computer Science student from India. I am intrested in working for
the integration of openPhoto in owncloud. Till now openPhoto only supports
Dropbox and Amazon S3,
adding support for Owncloud would be great, so that users can directly
upload their pictures existing on their local sever directly to openPhoto.

I would like to know if there is somebody who could guide me more on this
as I am intrested in working on this for SoK.

Also I would like to know if there are more ideas available for working on
Owncloud that I can see.

Thanks&Regards
SHIVANI JAIN