[Owncloud] Kde-soc 2012

Lydia Pintscher lydia at kde.org
Tue Apr 24 20:54:52 UTC 2012

On Tue, Apr 24, 2012 at 16:04, viraj sinha <virajssinha at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hello ,
>   My name is Viraj Sinha. I had applied for GSoc 2012 for owncloud dolphin
> integration but didn't get selected. I really wanted to contribute to
> owncloud and kde so I had a chat with Bartek Przybylski . He helped me a lot
> and suggested that first we should think of a protocol for owncloud to link
> with file managers as the existing process using webdav is too complicated .
> I would really like to work on this, as the idea is pretty interesting and
> niece , along with Bartek. This could make the process so easier and fun.Can
> I submit this as an idea for kde-soc 2012 and Bartek can guide me as he has
> already helped me a lot? Do let me know guys please as I am really
> interested to work on it this summer.

Hi Viraj,

I am sorry we couldn't accept your proposal. From the SoK
administration side I don't see any problems if Bartek is willing to
mentor you. Please do however fill out the application form and
mention everything.

Cheers
Lydia

KDE Community Working Group / KDE e.V. board member
http://kde.org - http://open-advice.org